Top universities for Architecture UK
UK education doesn’t come cheap these days, making scholarships and similar funding opportunities highly sought-after. Although this means that scholarship funding is extremely competitive, it also means a growing number of scholarships are being offered as UK universities seek to attract the most talented international students.
Below is a selection of scholarships to study in the UK, some funded by the UK government, some by external organizations, and many by individual UK universities.
Government-funded UK scholarships for international students
- British Chevening Scholarships – UK scholarships for international students funded by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office and partner organizations. The scholarships provide full or part funding for full-time graduate programs in any subject.
- Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries – Scholarships for international students from developing countries in the Commonwealth, for studies at master’s and PhD level. The full list of eligible countries is available here.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities – UK scholarships for international students undertaking taught master’s programs in the UK. Programs studied must be demonstrably relevant to the development of technology, economy or society within the student’s country of origin.
Non-governmental UK scholarships for international students
- Euraxess UK – Euraxess is an initiative of the European Commission, providing support for researchers in Europe. The UK branch of the scheme is run by the British Council, offering various graduate research scholarships for international students from around the world.
- CastleSmart Scholarship - Estate agent CastleSmart offers £6, 000 annually for an undergraduate student in the UK (open to all nationalities). Applicants must create a compelling YouTube video outlining their study and career plans.
For African students:
For Armenian students: